Enjoy splurging and rack up Miles this August on flights, hotel stays, car rentals, lifestyle partners and much more.
· Earn up to 15,000 Miles on hotel stays*
· Emirates Skywards Hotels: Earn up to 15,000 Miles per night with more than 400,000 hotels, in more than 900 destinations worldwide.
· Atlantis The Palm, Dubai: Earn up to 10,000 bonus Miles for a three-night stay.
· IHG Hotels & Resorts: Earn 1,000 bonus Miles per stay at any of the Intercontinental Hotels worldwide.
· Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts: Earn double Miles per stay at any of the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
· Earn up to 6,000 bonus Miles on car rentals*
· Avis: Earn 6,000 bonus Miles per rental worldwide.
· Hertz: Earn up to triple Miles on car rentals worldwide.
· SIXT: Earn up to 3,000 bonus Miles per rental worldwide.
· Earn thousands of Miles on shopping*
· The Bicester Collection: Earn thousands of Miles this summer at the popular luxury shopping destinations within The Bicester Collection. Members can earn double Miles on all spends and triple Miles based on achieving the minimum spend criteria.
· utu: Get a chance to win a whopping 100,000 bonus Skywards as well as earn up to 1,750 bonus Miles with utu Tax-Free. Continue to earn Skywards Miles on Tax refunds in 50 countries across Europe, Asia and the Middle East with utu Tax-Free app.
· Earn up to 100,000 bonus Miles with Emirates NBD Skywards Credit Cards
· Members can be 100,000 Miles closer to their next dream destination. Members can sign-up for an Emirates NBD Skywards Credit Card and earn up to 100,000 bonus Skywards Miles. Members can accelerate their Miles earning by spending with their card across a variety of hotel, car rental, and lifestyle partners such as The Dubai Mall, skywardsmilesmall.com, Skywards Everyday, and more.
Click here to learn more about Emirates Skywards’ summer specials.
Emirates Skywards has more than 29 million members worldwide. The loyalty programme offers four tiers of membership: Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum, with each tier earning exclusive privileges. Members can earn Skywards Miles with partners ranging from airlines, hotels and car rentals to financial, leisure and lifestyle brands. Skywards Miles can be redeemed for an extensive range of rewards, including flight tickets on partner airlines, flight upgrades, hotel stays, tickets, hospitality at sporting and cultural events, tours and money-can’t-buy experiences.
For more information, visit www.emirates.com/skywards.
*Terms and conditions apply
*Offer is valid during the specified booking period
Image Credit: © Emirates Airlines
The most interesting news
Hundreds evacuated as fire in southern France burns over 1,700 acres
More than 118,600 acres of land destroyed this year in forest fires in France.
Boeing to resume 787 Dreamliner aircraft deliveries, says FAA
Deliveries were suspended for almost 2 years due to some flaws in manufacturing.
Emirates adds flights to Mauritius
Boosts connectivity to Mauritius with thrice-daily services from 1 October 2022.
Strong facilities and services help Istanbul Airport outdo most European hubs
Thanks to maintaining its staffing levels during pandemic, Turkish Airlines now managing to meet boom in summer travel demand.
Lufthansa reaches agreement with ver.di on significant salary increases for ground staff
In the third round of negotiations, Lufthansa and the trade union ver.di have agreed on a new collective pay agreement for Lufthansa ground staff.
Finnish premier urges EU to restrict Russian tourism amid Ukraine war
EU should extend sanctions to limit travel by Russian citizens, says Prime Minister Sanna Marin.
Viking Celebrates 25 Years Of Award-Winning Exploration
Viking® (www.viking.com) is celebrating today the company's 25th anniversary and its leadership in travel. To commemorate the anniversary, Viking has released a new video message from Chairman Torstein Hagen as he reflects on the company's key miles
Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Qassim, Saudi Arabia
The national carrier of the state of Qatar will operate more than 100 weekly flights to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Dominican Republic Among UNWTO Members Reporting Strong Tourism Rebound
UNWTO has warmly welcomed the first data on summer arrivals from its Member States.
Asia Pacific Travel Rush Driven by Need to Reconnect: Hilton Study
As pent-up travel demand continues to be unleashed across the region, a recent study by Hilton (NYSE: HLT) reveals that Asia Pacific consumers are quickly embracing travel once more with renewed motivations: to rebuild family bonds, and to revive the
Kempinski Takes Over Beach Hotel in Cancun
White sandy beaches and a crystal-clear ocean await guests in the newest five-star addition to the Kempinski Hotels portfolio: Starting from September 2022, Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group will take over a luxurious beach hotel in the attractive
Emirates invites First Officers to let their careers take flight
Emirates, the world’s largest operator of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, is looking to recruit First Officers who meet the airline’s exceptional standards in safety, technical prowess and customer experience.
Turkeys Amasra Harbor hosts 1st passenger ship
Cruise ship Astoria Grande with 350 passengers arrives at Black Sea harbor.
Strong travel summer for TUI Group
Strong travel summer for TUI Group: TUI continues to expect return to significantly positive underlying EBIT for the full year – First near-breakeven quarterly result since the pandemic already in Q3 2022 – Holiday Experiences segment and the Cen
WTTC welcomes Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
Global tourism body says provisions will help accelerate Travel & Tourism's climate commitments.
Kempinski Hotel Hangzhou Appoints Christoph Knichel As General Manager
Christoph Knichel has been appointed as the new General Manager of Kempinski Hotel Hangzhou and will take responsibility for all aspects of Kempinski Hotel Hangzhou’s operations and management to create a haven in a remarkable constellation with Eu
Emirates invests over US$ 2 billion to take its on-board customer experience to new heights
Priding itself on a brand promise of ‘Fly Better’, Emirates is investing over US$ 2 billion to enhance its inflight customer experience, including a massive programme to retrofit over 120 aircraft with the latest interiors, plus an array of other
Poland’s First Curio Collection by Hilton Debuts in the Heart of Krakow
With a 200 year long legacy in Poland’s cultural capital, Hotel Saski Krakow, Curio Collection by Hilton couples carefully restored historic features with modern design elements.
W Hotels Open W Costa Navarino On the Greek Coast
W Hotels, part of Marriott Bonvoy's portfolio of 30 extraordinary hotel brands, today announced the opening of W Costa Navarino.
Israeli airlines obtain permit to fly over Saudi airspace
Permission reduces trips between Israel, other destinations.
St Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
Honoring St. Regis Hotels & Resorts’ long-standing tradition of sabrage, the brand is delighted to announce the launch of private champagne sabrage masterclasses at all properties across North America.